A) Meeting of professional groups.
The International Theatre and Dance Fair will promote encounters and meetings of networks and projects of professional groups from Spain and Europe, as well as from Latin America, encouraging the exchange of experiences and cooperation agreements.
B) Presentations regarding new performing arts projects (pitching)
“Presentations” are those projects belonging to artistic troupes or production companies that, in the stage of drafting or pre-production, need to be discussed with programmers. They will be of an informative nature and the Project will be explained aided by audio-visual media. They will last 20 minutes.
C) Official programme of performances
The main pillar stone of the project is the great utility of the International Theatre and Dance Fair as a place for the exhibition of performances, especially for all of the programmers. Around 30 theatre and dance performances will be exhibited, mainly novelties.
There is a FREE ZONE: An exhibition zone promoted by the Fair where creators can exhibit their work during a limited amount of time and exclusively for professionals. The free zone promotes the project to the stage, which is the whole purpose of a performance. Only in the market area.
C1) General programming criteria of the Fair
Criteria taken into account when selecting productions to show and present:
· Performances that can tour networks and circuits due to both quality and technical content and requirements.
· Due to the international nature of the Fair, there will be special emphasis on European proposals, without forgetting those Latin American proposals that can tour Spain.
· Novelty of the proposal or project.
· Previous experience of the production company/artistic troupe.
· Natural distribution possibilities, at least during two seasons following the participation in the Fair.
· Originality and interest of the project.
· Level of risk and artistic contributions of the presented project. Strong commitment to innovation.
· Balance between disciplines in the Fair’s entire programme.
· Regarding Aragonese theatre and dance, we will try to present the most interesting projects and that have more possibilities of being performed outside local borders.
· That the performances have not been present in other Fairs celebrated previously in Spain.
There will be a central space dedicated to the installation of work areas or stands during the Fair and permanently for associations, institutions, programming units, production companies, artistic troupes and companies of the sector. An area will be conditioned with a capacity for 30-40 stands. This will ultimately promote information and relationship processes among professionals.